God Knows Everything
This morning I started off teaching with a game! We had to write down two things that you think no one else knows about you. We put all the scrap papers in a bowl and pulled them out one by one guessing who it might be! It was quite comical to say the least and a bit surprising.
But God is never surprised. I taught on that this morning that God knows everything because He created everything!! He created life. He knows our thoughts before we even think them. He knows our desires before we put them into action.
Thankful this morning that I not only went to Church with students but also friends.
1. O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
2. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off.
3. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways.
4. For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
5. You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
7. Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8. If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
9. If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10. Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
11. If I say, “Surely the darkness shall fall on me,” Even the night shall be light about me;
12. Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.
13. For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
15. My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.
17. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!
18. If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;