Preparing My Lesson Plans
This week has been busy but yet an exciting week full of meetings and lesson planning! The new school at IBCT is going to be opening this weekend!! Praise the Lord!!
My current schedule now consists of:
1. Sunday – Teaching Sunday School to Buddhists Students
Sunday Afternoon – Teaching English from 1:00p.m.-4:00p.m. and 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m.
2. Monday – Thai School
3. Tuesday – Meeting at Church, Elementary School, Teaching at the new school (Wisdom Prep)
4. Wednesday – Thai School
5. Thursday – Teaching at SPU from 10:00a.m.-4:00p.m. then Wisdom Prep at 5:00p.m.-7:30p.m.
6. Friday – Thai School for tones and reading
7. Saturday – Teaching English from 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m. and 1:00p.m.-4:00p.m. We will then have an English Church service from 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m. which consists of worship and teaching English from the Bible.
I’m super excited for all that’s happening but as you can see, I’m super busy so I might not post as often as I’ve been trying to for the fact of I have a lot of preparing, studying, and teaching going on. I might get to sleep some, drink lots of caffeine, and give kisses to my kitten, but that’s about it. (Haha)